Showing posts tagged jeans
I’ve never been a huge fan of jeans. Mostly because they’re tight and uncomfortable, especially when I sit down….They’re also hot….I have no idea how those hipsters squeeze all of their stuff into their skinny jeans during the hottest summer days, and I’m not going to ask.
J Brand was the first pair of jeans I actually put on willingly so it’s no surprise I’m loving this new creme pair I bought at Tootsies a few weeks ago . The denim is soft and stretchy and they don’t pinch my hips. Winner!
JBrand Love Head to Toe:
- KBL sunglasses
- H&M tank
- Assets cami underneath
- ABS cashmere scarf (over a decade old!)
- J Brand Jeans
- Chloe sandals
The creme jeans are also the perfect base for bright colors and make them pop more than blue jeans.
So I’m loving jeans, what about you? Have a favorite thing you picked up on a whim and fell in love with??
Tracking Trends : Jeans for the Tall Folk
To be honest, I’m stunned at the selection of jeans available in 36” and 37”-inch inseams these days. Go back 4-5 years and you had maybe 4 or 5 styles available. Now? Hundreds! Sure, you have to do some serious searching, but at least they are there—available—purchase-able! It’s nice being 5’11”, but dang! My legs are long and it’s hard to find jeans especially. Here are some of my picks:
- Anemone Straight-Leg Jeans - $216
- Banana Republic Trouser Jeans - $90
- American Eagle Skinny Jeans in “Pure Medium” - $40
- Neottis Treated Jeans - $253
- Bamboo Skinny Jeans - $216
- Truck Jeans Stretch Skinnies - $40
- Spoon Jeans Extend-Tab Trousers - $35
- Vigoss Stretch Bootcut Jeans - $40
- Alloy “Rip & Repair” Skinnies - $40
- GAP Real Straight Jeans in “Medium Wash” - $60
I’m sending this to my Mom who is 5’11”. She has the hardest time finding jeans that are long enough.
This also gets me thinking I have been meaning to go into Gap and try on their new cuts to see what all of the fuss is about.
Great work Jaclyn!