Did you know that lactose is sugar? It’s a naturally occurring sugar in milk, but there is a lot of lactose in milk; as much as 12g in one cup of 2% milk.
So if milk is high in sugar then it’s not the best addition for cereal, which is all carbs. A Venti vanilla latte is also not smart. WHY? Because if you’re balancing your meals you need to get your carbs from fiber not sugar. If you’ve consumed all of your carbs with milk, then you’re going to miss out on fiber.
Yikes, this sounds tough! How can you balance your meals without sacrificing the things you love?
Hillary has all your answers and is going to share them with you - FOR FREE!
Sign up for one of her nutrition seminars and learn how to:
- Train your metabolism to speed up
- Stop counting calories
- Work out less to burn more fat
- Make a lifestyle change, not a quick fix
Dates and times for the seminar in January:
- Monday, January 21 @ Buckhead Studio, 1pm
- Tuesday, January 22, @ Buckhead Studio, 1:15pm
- Wednesday, January 23, @ Lululemon Buckhead, 7:30pm
- Thursday, Janyary 24, @ Dunwoody Studio, 11am
- Saturday, January 26, @ Dunwoody Studio 11:30 am