“Holy hell does this look amazing!! I’ve been wanting to do a cleanse.. but there aren’t any vendors in Michigan :( I checked out Blueprint and it’s so expensive to ship.. just not in my budget at the moment.
Mary - any shipping friendly suggestions!? or places you know of?” — Blogger Kristin
Unfortunately cleanses are expensive. There’s really no way around it. But let me explain what you pay for:
- A guarantee you are getting all of the vitamins and nutrients your body needs when not eating food.
- Delicious juice that isn’t thick. If you’ve ever tried to make a tasty green juice, it’s not that easy. They also have special machines that cold press the fruit so you get just the juice with all the nutrients without the pulp.
- You don’t have to THINK about what comes next. There is a set schedule to keep you on course because at times you will want to deviate.
- After you buy all of the ingredients that goes into these juices, it probably would cost about the same. All of the fruits and veggies are pesticide-free and organic.
- Nut milk, which isn’t the easiest thing to make, is very necessary on a cleanse so you get protein and fat.
- Personal Support. In each of these cleanses, I have always been able to reach out to a nutritionist in the company to ask questions and get advice on how my body reacts to the cleanse. This is priceless! (And if you’ve ever been to see a nutritionist, you know their service is expensive!)
At this point, BluePrint is the only one of the cleanses that ships. (They offer free shipping to one state per month. Right now it’s Illinois. And if you get a group, the rate per day decreases as well.) Organic Avenue says they can, but I haven’t tried it that way yet. For first time cleansers, I would definitely make the call to investigate. September from Red Carpet has been taking meetings to get shipping started ASAP.
In the meantime, September will be starting cleanse coaching packages so you CAN do this on your own. She is also very attentive and always reachable via email to answer questions and offer support.
Although I make cleansing seem easy, it takes strength of mind to complete. And you really need a schedule and counselor to support you.
- mittenkristin reblogged this from maryrambin and added:
- mindymae likes this
- maryrambin posted this