Enjoying the Simple Things in Life - Balboa Island/Newport Beach, California
I dream about eating Hippo Cookies!! And coming from me, MR CIMP, you know they must be good.
In my opinion, Hippo Cookies are provide a perfect analogy for Balboa Island as a whole. Simple, sweet, wholesome fun. At first glance, it looks like it’s only enjoyable for families, but really anyone can find something they love on the little stretch of land. Neither are trying to be something grand or outstanding, but both are extraordinary to the few who know about them.
I hope one day you get to experience them both.
(Hippo cookies can be found at Dad’s on Main Street on Balboa Island. Try a frozen banana as well. Also delicious!)
- chasingmyconfusion likes this
- hollice reblogged this from maryrambin and added:
- tastingthedistrict likes this
- katriin likes this
- gasp-shock reblogged this from maryrambin and added:
- beccarue likes this
- restlessruminations likes this
- heydontmissthis reblogged this from maryrambin
- kathlellen10 reblogged this from maryrambin and added:
- lerevue likes this
- scenes-from-my-hood likes this
- anendlessjourney likes this
- aliexplainsitall likes this
- maryrambin posted this