I can’t decide if I’m upset leggings are “in” AGAIN this year for the cold months or not. They’re easy and comfortable so I guess we can’t really complain.
I did, however, think it was comical Bergdorf felt the need to send me an email to alert me to this “new” trend.
So let’s think this through a little. Are we going to stick with what we know or are we so bored with leggings and tights we are finally going to venture outside our comfort zone with a pattern, color, or heaven forbid both?!
You probably have no idea what my intention is with my sarcasm so I’ll explain clearly.
For me, I don’t like patterns, textures, or certain colors (white, yellow, pink, orange in particular). On other people, these variations look nice, but it’s just not me. I bought a pair of blue houndstooth from Fogel last year and they’ve never seen the light of day.
Besides the basics, what leggings or tights have you found you like on yourself or on another fashionista?
- chiaberry answered: I’m finally accepting that leggings look good, so I’ll probably finally be wearing the basic black this year…baby steps…
- hollice answered: different fabrics are usually a nice way to change up leggings
- caryrandolph answered: I’m crazy about black leggings. Can we just call them a staple now and no longer a trend? This year I want dark grey cashmere!
- thecooknook answered: I stick to basic black, but I like the shredded and shiny leggings on other people pulled off correctly.
- quickandcurious likes this
- commedesfuckdwn answered: I love leggings an I design for two brands that I really like - 6126 (look cool / not the best quality) and Costume Dept (cool, hip styles)
- gibbled answered: this is very sporty, i love lululemon leggins with uggz for going to yoga and i hope i can wear them 4ever around to coffee etc
- maryrambin posted this