Smile Friday (under my hat): SpaWeek Edition!!
SpaWeek is upon us! Oct 10-16 the best spas across the country are offering a variety of treatments for only $50.
Facials- Laser Hair Removal -Massages- Microdermabrasion -Waxing - Wraps
Search your city here for all of the specials.
Let me be clear, that is when you RECEIVE the services, but if you haven’t booked yet, you need to MAKE A RESERVATION now!
The Pelican is offering more than just spa specials:
- $30 for lunch at the Coliseum Pool & Grill, overlooking one of the world’s largest circular pools and the Pacific Ocean
- $25 for one-day Coliseum Pool access (a rare opportunity as pool access is usually reserved exclusively for Resort guests)
- $50 for a 50-minute Personal Training Session at The Spa’s Fitness Center (full-price regularly $76)
- $20 for an add-on Bright Eyes Facial upgrade (conducted within any facial treatment) to rehydrate the delicate eye area and soften fine lines and dark circle in the orbital area.
If you refuse to leave LA, go to Simply Porcelein for these $50 treatments:
- 60 Min Deep Cleansing Facial, with Extractions and an Ultra Moisturizing Rubberized Masque
- Microdermabrasion and Oxygen Treatment with a Soothing Lavender Masque
- Signature Pain-Free Full Leg Wax and Perfect Eyebrow Shaping
Simply Porcelain Beverly Hills 310.777.8309
The list goes on for LA and New York. I know you hustlers in NYC could use a little pampering!!!